The ancient city of the Trulli
Guided Tour of Alberobello. The visit lasts approximately 2:00 a.m.. The excursion includes a visit to the trulli, ancient buildings in dry, conical stone, typical and unique proto-historic origins of central and southern Puglia. In developing areas of the trulli are found archaeological finds from prehistoric times.
The oldest trulli of which trace remains there today were built in the sixteenth century near the plateau of the Murgia Pugliese. The Trullo is born as a typical rustic building in which, regardless of the different theories about the historical reasons that led to its spread in this particular area is the Valle d'Itria, the Butted (the one who cultivated the land of the owner) could have a bed to sleep and keep your field gear. The sunbeds (generally simple pallets resting on the floor) of the children were placed in alcoves formed in niches, generated by budding from the masonry of the main trullo and separated therefrom by curtains, which sopperivano, given the narrow spaces, the function of the doors.
The Trulli of Alberobello have been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Optional: possibility to organize the excursion for groups or schools.
The service includes:
- Guided Tour with Tourist Guide specialized in Italian language
- Agency assistance.
The service does not include
- Transfer service (on request only).
- Tourist Guide in foreign language (on request Russian, English, German, Spanish, French).
- You can introduce the appointment with the voucher printed or in electronic format on your Smartphone, Tablet.
- From 2 to 5 persons the price remains unchanged.
- When Bad weather in the Voucher can be used in the following days or request a refund.
- Ability to organize: light lunch, aperitif and dinner in selected locations according to quality standards and establish time and meeting point Guide
- And 'possible to book the' excursion to surprise or gift.
- And 'advisable to get the camera, and always follow the instructions of the Guide.
- All photos and videos are only indicative
- The booking and 'confirmed barring accidents