Lecce By Night
Lecce the Baroque city, town squares, palaces, churches, richly covered with an image of rare beauty of forms and a dazzling light that only the white " Lecce stone " gives the evening, illuminated by city lights . Nominated as a city of European Culture 2019, witch and fascinates every visitor.
The city full of history, with its excavations dating back to distant times amazes visitors with its monuments, the Roman Amphitheater, the seat, the Castle, Palazzo dei Celestini, the River Idume said memory river that gave life to ' ancient city of Lecce, and finally the emblem of the baroque rose Lecce present on the Basilica of Santa Croce , a charm that strikes the visitor of all ages.
At night, with the glow of the night, the lights and the nightlife, Lecce sheds its skin and becomes one of the most beautiful cities of Italy and vital. The tour continues with a visit to the laboratory of Papier Mache . Lecce with pubs, restaurants, and ice cream parlors, is a lively city, you can walk to taste the famous " rustic Lecce " and enjoy pleasant melodies from local made of old buildings "Pietra Leccese." Many directors and actors have chosen Lecce for several years as a stage for several films and short films and many important artists (including Gérard Depardieu), who chose to buy a house in the beautiful historical center.
On request: we organize the excursion for groups at times and different days.
The service includes:
- Guided Tour with Tourist Guide specialized in Italian language
- Visit to the Laboratory of Papier Mache
- Agency assistance.
The service does not include
- Tourist Guide in foreign language (only on request).
- You can introduce the appointment with the voucher printed or in electronic format on your Smartphone, Tablet.
- Tourist Guide in foreign languages on request (English, Russian, German, French etc.).
- When Bad weather in the Voucher can be used in the following days or request a refund.
- And 'possible to book the' excursion to surprise or gift.
- And 'advisable to get the camera, and always follow the instructions of the Guide.
- All photos and videos are only indicative
- The booking and 'confirmed barring accidents